Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

WHY WHY SAHARA PALS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

soo racists soo funny :P

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

pretty good i guess but...

it wasnt rally parodying the game itself more the people who play it ,whether thats god or bad. Also it wasn;t that interesting funny but not interesting.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

i dont get it

all i saw was two dudes going from room to room shooting everyone there wasn't any plot or narrative as far as i could see. the only saving grace of this would have to be that the violence was over the top however it seemed to be very monotonous with the action.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

DEAR GOD

a ten just for the ending was not expecting that at all ROFL

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

solid enough game play however...

thisis a clear copy of plants vs zombies it plays the same and even after completing a wave it has the same style of toy(plant) picker with the goblins(zombies) to the side. this was not creative at all hense the 4 but the game play its self was good enough to merit more than a 1 or 2

Xplored responds:

As written in the updated description above:
Yes, we clearly inspired to Plants Vs Zombies: it's a so epic game!
PvZ evoluted the cell-board tower defence concept into a great gameplay experience.
Nothing to hide about our tribute to it.
Do you complain all FPS games inspired by Doom or Quake? Or RTS games following Command&Conquer or WoW/Starcraft?
Few gameplay genres divide videogames in categories. Then it's just an issue to be able to entertain players with new stories and fun :D
Xplored can invent something new (we did and we'll do with dozens games each year), but this time we just wanted to let you enjoy a free online game with a personal storytelling, inspired to a legendary title that ...btw my wife was playing on my iPhone that night below!!
So please guys enjoy our work and just have fun with us :D

Survive N Risk Survive N Risk

in all honesty i preferred the originall

the most anoying thing in this game was it didn't have the same sense of speed the originals did but since you can actually walk in this it really slows it down for me especially when you use the mouse controls .i do like the idea of the enemies however so a big ol' seven it is :)

SiJaf responds:

Yeah, it is a new concept I wanted to try, so it is kind of a new series and not a sequel.

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

damn

i love this song its just so awesome

Regal Portrait Regal Portrait

dear GOD MAN

ITS...its BEAUTIFUL

LURV BEN LURV BEN

i realise if i give this a 10 people will find me

but yeah umm i understand if want to use paint or whatever program you use but do it well and im not a homophobe I just think this "ART" should never have been conceived in the fire pits of HELL. :)

stick fighting stick fighting

thats alot of sickz

pretty large scale and large scale is hard prety good

Makaga responds: