Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

DEAR GOD

a ten just for the ending was not expecting that at all ROFL

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

solid enough game play however...

thisis a clear copy of plants vs zombies it plays the same and even after completing a wave it has the same style of toy(plant) picker with the goblins(zombies) to the side. this was not creative at all hense the 4 but the game play its self was good enough to merit more than a 1 or 2

Xplored responds:

As written in the updated description above:
Yes, we clearly inspired to Plants Vs Zombies: it's a so epic game!
PvZ evoluted the cell-board tower defence concept into a great gameplay experience.
Nothing to hide about our tribute to it.
Do you complain all FPS games inspired by Doom or Quake? Or RTS games following Command&Conquer or WoW/Starcraft?
Few gameplay genres divide videogames in categories. Then it's just an issue to be able to entertain players with new stories and fun :D
Xplored can invent something new (we did and we'll do with dozens games each year), but this time we just wanted to let you enjoy a free online game with a personal storytelling, inspired to a legendary title that ...btw my wife was playing on my iPhone that night below!!
So please guys enjoy our work and just have fun with us :D

Survive N Risk Survive N Risk

in all honesty i preferred the originall

the most anoying thing in this game was it didn't have the same sense of speed the originals did but since you can actually walk in this it really slows it down for me especially when you use the mouse controls .i do like the idea of the enemies however so a big ol' seven it is :)

SiJaf responds:

Yeah, it is a new concept I wanted to try, so it is kind of a new series and not a sequel.

Llama Adventure Llama Adventure

wtf

is that the ending really cos if it is the whole "LLAMA ADVENTURES"thing then ouch that hurt this brilliant game but fear not for the dialogue was HILARIOUS SO STILL 10

Doodle God Doodle God

awsome but..

later on when it takes the idea thing alot of tie to rcharge ty comes up with nothing useful and also some of the creations are a bit random.
but hey good game

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

good game 1 complaint

when you get a medal it blocks of the top part of the screen so i get fUdGeD up by boulders

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

54:50.1999999999998 final time had to stop 4 dinr

the puzzles were chalenging the story was fun and easy to follow and wasnt bored once

Chewie's Castle Adventure Chewie's Castle Adventure

pretty basic but fun nether the less

one major critism his slow jumping got on my nerves also a minor one was t was short

zOMGies zOMGies

great except

your aimer is terrible and some more animation would have been nicer

Where is 2010? Where is 2010?

boring

but hey i hate these kind of games